- Most notably is simple launcher which is basically just standalone-launcher with all the interesting bits ripped out of it. All it does is act as a launcher for a single item. So those of you who don't want a taskmanager and just want launchers you can removed the taskmanager and add these. Note it will probably cost you around 2 M of memory per launcher. Personally I would prefer using standalone-launcher in mult-launcher mode...
- Added a config key /apps/avant-window-navigator/applets/shared/dialog_focus_loss_behaviour. The idea is that certain behaviors should be shared by applets. This one is to be checked by applets that use dialogs and it will control whether they should close the dialog on loss of focus. This is expected behavior in general but it messes up those who use focus follows mouse. I expect a noet about this should get pushed into the applet guidelines. Of course none of the applets have been taught about it yet.
- Did some cleanup of the notification daemon and finally tracked down a somewhat long-standing bug.
- Bug fix releases of awn and awn-extras arrived on the heels of 0.2.4. So we now have 0.2.6 releases
- There's also a new comics applet courtesy of Moses.
- And some fixes went in for awn terminal.
- Pavpanchekha also has been continuing work on his mail applet, AWNlib and a bunch of small cleanups all over the awn-extras.
- More detailed summaries of what has been going on (including things I missed mentioning) can be found here and here.