Saturday, April 12, 2008

Yeah... I've been getting very little done in the AWN world.

I'm hopeful that I will be able to start getting some things done this week. First thing on the list is looking at the Vala 0.2 release vis a vis the vala applets. I'm not anticipating it being overly ugly (insert superstitious action here).

Beyond that I'd like to make a real life observation. If you ever fall in love with a full blown BPD sufferer then don't be ashamed to say enough is enough early on and get the Hell out.

1 comment:

mcnees said...

You don't know me; I found this blog post by following a link from the AWN forums. I was in your position once. I was in a relationship with someone suffering from BPD. Her diagnosis was complicated by long term problems with alcoholism. It is very hard to be in that situation and do what is right for *you*. It sounds like you now understand what that is -- maybe you learned the hard way, like me. The decision to move on can be hard, but is without question what is best for you. Good luck!